Become a 1st Class Driving Instructor
and start enjoying life!
Have you held a full licence for 4 years?
Do you get on well with people?
Do you want to earn up to £600 p.wk?
Are you presentable and professional?
Are you enthusiastic and motivated?
Then convince us and we will train you FREE of charge!
Our Driving Instructors are the key to our future - we want you!
- You have to be enthusiastic, get on well with people from all walks of life and be prepared to study.
- Be presentable, professional and make a good impression on us.
- There is no age limitation - 21 years+ (except that you have had a fairly clean Driving licence for at least 3.5 years or more).
- You will have to pay your own exam fees to Driving Standards Agency, but these are only £90 for Part 1, £111 for Part2 and £111 for Part 3 exams.
- You will also have to buy, or borrow from your Library, the DSA’s recommended reading books.
On acceptance we will give you:
- A home study course for the Part 1 exam, structured so that you can complete
most of it in your spare time at home with visits to our office for progress
checks and test exams.
- Up to 12 hours of in-car driver training - to develop your Driving Skill to the standard required to pass the Part 2 Driving Test.
- 40 hours of in-car and classroom training in how to teach Learner Drivers.
- A one day induction course - to prepare you to work as a successful Driving Instructor.
On completion you take out a “Trainee Licence” and start teaching for real:
- We will provide you with a fully equipped (and maintained) car for teaching
- We wil introduce you to pupils for you to teach
- We will look after all of your bookings, work diary, credit card payments
- We will provide a further 20 hours of training that is needed for you to take your last and final Part 3 Teaching exam
Interested? - Click the Trainer Ring me button, call 0800-197-3001 or complete the application form above.